Buying or selling a home or business premises often involves many complex legal issues. We recommend that you contact us as soon as you have decided to buy or sell property. Our independent advice covers a range of residential and commercial requirements.
We guide you through the whole process, from the initial stages of obtaining the title deeds and preparing a draft contract on your sale, to completing the transaction.
Our residential conveyancing services include:
• Buying or selling your home or investment property
• Leases and tenancy agreements
• Council house purchases, shared equity and right to buy
Our commercial conveyancing services include:
• Sale and purchase of properties like shops, offices, takeaways, restaurants and factories
• Granting and acquiring leases
• Rent renewal/review advice, and more
We offer all of our clients a free initial consultation for our conveyancing law services and other legal services. Contact us today.
Call our office for a quote
on our conveyancing law
services: 01924 461 236
Our solicitors provide both residential conveyancing and commercial conveyancing services in West Yorkshire.